Hip Arthritis Clifton NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Clifton NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Increased durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improved body mechanics due to reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction