Hip Arthritis Elmwood Park NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Elmwood Park NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, enhance mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction