Hip Arthritis Hasbrouck Heights NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Hasbrouck Heights NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, enhance mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improved range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction