Hip Arthritis Little Falls NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Little Falls NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, enhance mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joint pain by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Improved durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction