Hip Arthritis Paramus NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Paramus NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction