Hip Arthritis Paterson NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Paterson NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reduce pain, enhance mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Increased range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction