Hip Arthritis Ramsey NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Ramsey NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Increased durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction