Hip Arthritis Ridgewood NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Ridgewood NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It was designed to treat arthritic joint pain by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Improved durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction