Hip Arthritis Rochelle Park NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Rochelle Park NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It was designed to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Increased range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction