Hip Arthritis Saddle Brook NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Saddle Brook NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It was designed to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction