Hip Arthritis Saddle River NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Saddle River NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, enhance mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Increased durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction