Hip Arthritis South Hackensack NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in South Hackensack NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It was designed to treat arthritic joints by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Increased durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction