Hip Arthritis Teterboro NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Teterboro NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction