Hip Arthritis Wayne NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Wayne NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, increase mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Increased range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improved body mechanics due to reduction in inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction