Hip Arthritis Wyckoff NJ
Are you suffering from Hip Arthritis in Wyckoff NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction