Knee Arthritis Elmwood Park NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Elmwood Park NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, enhance mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joint pain by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Increased durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction