Knee Arthritis Garfield NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Garfield NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, increase mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Increased range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Increased durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction