Knee Arthritis Little Falls NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Little Falls NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, increase mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improved range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction