Knee Arthritis Montvale NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Montvale NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Return to better body mechanics with reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction