Knee Arthritis Oakland NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Oakland NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, increase mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by decreasing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Improved range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Increased durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improved body mechanics due to reduction in inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction