Knee Arthritis Park Ridge NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Park Ridge NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, increase mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joint pain by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Increased durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to diminish inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction