Knee Arthritis Paterson NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Paterson NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Improved durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction