Knee Arthritis Ridgewood NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Ridgewood NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, increase mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Improved durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to build upon the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction