Knee Arthritis Teterboro NJ
Are you suffering from Knee Arthritis in Teterboro NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a unique new non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s natural healing abilities to reverse pain, improve mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the debilitating effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Increased flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the primary elements of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to enhance joint health and inflammation reduction