Patellar Tendonitis Oakland NJ
Are you tired of suffering with patellar tendonitis in Oakland NJ for many months on end? Dr. Masri offers a minimally invasive procedure that can help and he is situated just minutes away at 784 Franklin Avenue, Suite 220, in Franklin Lakes NJ.
Are you suffering from chronic tendon pain?
Try the newest technology that definitively treats Chronic Tendon Disease:
- Covered by the large majority of insurance*
- Minimally invasive procedure that eradicates tendon pain at its source
- Most procedures are done within 30 minutes or less**
Is Tenex Health™ TX™ System right for me?
- I’m able to easily identify tendon pain in my elbow, knee, heel, or foot by pointing one finger.
- I have suffered persistent tendon pain for more than three months.
- Resting and other conservative treatments have not healed my tendon pain.
Tenex Health™ TX™ promises conclusive treatment and relief for Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Runner’s Knee, Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendinitis.
Consult with a Tenex Health™ TX™ System trained physician like Dr. Sammy Masri to learn if you are a good candidate for treatment.
Hear how Tenex Health™ TX™ System has helped people like you be treated for their chronic pain
These are real patients who have not been compensated by Tenex Health Inc.
Jackie, home maker – “After the treatment, the sharp shooting pain in my foot was gone and I only felt a dull ache for a few days afterwards where they inserted the device. I can’t believe how easily I am moving around.“
Martin, dock worker – “For the first time in a year, I am pain free — my elbow is normal, and I am back to work.”
Brett, executive – “It is now 48 hours post TENEX Health TX, and my elbow feels fantastic. I have struggled with this problem for almost 2 years, and frankly I am surprised at how effective the treatment appears to be.”