Shoulder Arthritis Clifton NJ
Are you suffering from Shoulder Arthritis in Clifton NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is an innovative non-surgical treatment program for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reverse pain, enhance mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduced pain
- Improvement in range of motion
- Improved flexibility
- Improved durability
- Resume functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction