Shoulder Arthritis Park Ridge NJ
Are you suffering from Shoulder Arthritis in Park Ridge NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. A world-renowned molecular cell biologist, Dr. Peter Wehling, developed this innovative procedure. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, increase mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation in your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is primarily used to treat arthritic joint pain by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improved body mechanics due to reduction in inflammation
What are the components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own proteins to fight against inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction