Shoulder Arthritis Ramsey NJ
Are you suffering from Shoulder Arthritis in Ramsey NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, increase mobility, restore function and reduce inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joint pain by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Reduction in pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- Improved durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory effects of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise to improve joint health and inflammation reduction