Shoulder Arthritis Saddle Brook NJ
Are you suffering from Shoulder Arthritis in Saddle Brook NJ?
The Regenokine® Program is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. It was developed by a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany named Dr. Peter Wehling. The Regenokine® Program uses the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins and human growth factors to reduce pain, improve mobility, restore function and decrease inflammation within your joints.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is utilized in treating practically all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by mimimizing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
- Decreased pain
- Improved range of motion
- Improvement in flexibility
- improvement in durability
- Return to functional daily living
- Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the basic components of the Regenokine® Program?
There are 3 main components of the Regenokine® Program:
- Regenokine® injections that use the body’s own anti-inflammatory proteins to reduce inflammation
- Diet and nutrition to complement the anti-inflammatory results of the injections
- Lifestyle and exercise for joint health and inflammation reduction